“Not Just A Photo” is a leading travel website that provides travel advice, information, and inspiration to travellers (be them inexperienced or seasoned).
The site is particularly geared toward cultural travelers of all ages, and enjoys a large readership of travelers in the Middle East and North Africa.
Not Just A Photo is syndicated on major online publications such and the author has also a contributed to several magazines such as Brownbook, Alef, GOOD Magazine and Khaleejesque. Rasha has also written for, and been featured in, many other online travel publications and blogs that have all linked back to Not Just A Photo. In addition Rasha has major influence in social media and has been awarded Media Industry Innovator by Bahrain Information Affairs Authority.
Our rates are still competitive, making this a great time to have your name, brand or company seen by our targeted audience. Our loyal followers have spoken for us and booked trips after visiting our site so we know that there is advertising value in our pages.
If you want your brand featured in the main content and promoted across our social channels
Press Trips and Partnerships
Notjustaphoto has worked with a number of travel brands and tourism boards; a campaign or travel series featuring your brand is a fantastic way to promote your destination to Notjustaphoto’s audience.
Notjustaphoto has successfully partnered with major travel brands including:
- Sponsorship from Fujifilm for Vietnam trip to review new camera XE2 – Oct 2013
- Promoting Doha Summer Festival with a media trip to Doha Qatar – Aug 2014
- Media trip to the First Flight from Bahrain to Moscow with Gulf Air – Oct 2014
- Exploring Bosnia and Croatia with Velvet Life – June 2015
- Fly Dubai Sale campaign – Sept 2015
- Fujifilm Bahrain Photowalk – Nov 2015
- Review of Shangri-La Barr AlJissah, Oman – Dec 2015
- Promoting Hurafuna festival for Bahrain Tourism Authority – Feb 2016
- Reviewing Huawei P9 phone for VIVA Bahrain – Jun 2016
A variety of advertising options are available, including, but not limited to, sponsored posts, banner advertising, and social media coverage.
To further discuss your sponsorship or advertising needs, or to request a meeting please contact: Rasha@Rashayousif.com